Ravenswood / Lincoln Square / Bowmanville / 60625
One Bedroom Apartment for Rent
2108 W. Foster (West)-- Large, sunny one-bedroom with retro flair in beautiful Lincoln Square-Ravenswood! Carpeting, new thermopane windows, 3 big closets, eat-in kitchen with a new sink & countertop (and newer appliances!), new bathroom sink, mini-blinds, large basement storage locker! Close to Foster bus stops & Winnemac Park; 10-minute walk to Damen Avenue Brown Line "EL" stop! See a walk-through video!
This one bedroom apartment is currently occupied, please click
to view a list of available apartments.
"I have very much enjoyed renting from your company and living in my apartment...I appreciate very much all of the perks of living in one of your units, including the beautiful flowers, the compassionate staff, and the wonderful maintenance engineer, Daniel. You have always been very quick to fix any problems that I have had and always very understanding. Thank you for making my time here very enjoyable...Again, I am truly grateful for my experience with your company and with my apartment. If I find myself looking to rent in the future, you will be at the top of my list, and I will recommend you to anyone that I know who is looking for a great apartment. "
Miranda L. Ethridge, 2120 W. Foster Avenue tenant
Scroll down to see a walk-through video of this great-looking 3-room, 1 bedroom.
Terrific eat-in Kitchen with wonderful cabinet/counter space! Most apartments have beautiful hand-laid parquet wood floors, some offer carpeting. All apartments look out upon the professionally landscaped front courtyard! Easy access to Foster Avenue bus lines from nearby bus stop. Only a 10-minute walk to the just-remodeled Damen Avenue Brown Line "EL" stop and the Metra train stop at Lawrence and Ravenswood Avenues (for commutes to and from work in Chicago, trips to Wrigley Field, etc.). (You can also easily grab a CTA Red Line "El" train by hopping on the #92 Foster Bus at the corner of Foster and Hoyne and heading east to the Berwyn CTA Red Line train stop.) Reserved parking spots, when available, are $50 per month.
Park your bicycle in your big basement storage locker and take it out for 10-15 minute rides to the Foster Avenue beach and Lake Michigan! Head out for terrific food at close-by restaurants like 'Yes' Thai, Pizza D.O.C., The Chicago Brauhaus, Cafe Selmarie, Square Kitchen and many others. Take in a movie at the Davis Theater or stroll over to one of the many Lincoln Square-Bowmanville pubs and coffeehouses. Shop till you drop in the wonderful Lincoln Square Shopping Mall. Take music lessons or go to fabulous concerts at The Old Town School of Folk Music. Picnic, exercise or relax in beautiful Winnemac Park (which features tennis courts, soccer and softball fields, biking-jogging paths, gorgeous sunsets and walking paths through tall grasses in two Winnemac Park Prairie areas)!
Or just kick-back and enjoy your terrific 2104-2124 W. Foster Avenue apartment "home"!
- Digital Cable-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Reserved off-street parking available
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- Large open-air back porches
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Hand-laid oak parquet wood floors or carpeting in apartments
- Eat-in kitchen
- Bus-stop in front of building
- Large common back courtyard
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Two large common laundry rooms with washers and dryers
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.